Kefalonia in the early 20th century as seen through coloured postcards.
A stroll in Kefalonia from the previous century that awakens memories and feelings about what has changed since the devastating earthquake of 1953.
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Drogarati Cave: Descend the steps and an atmospheric subterranean world awaits you
- 20 rare coloured Kefalonian postcards from the 1910 - 1920 period
- Kefalonia honored its patron Saint Gerasimos (images - video)
- Aggalaki Cave. The diamond of all caves in Kefalonia (pictures)
- The secret beach Fteri in Kefalonia (video)