A truly remarkable natural phenomenon, with amazing scenery and a lake with blue waters!
Few people know the existence of this beautiful cave in the village of Poulata in Sami... Aggalaki Cave is situated at an altitude of 50 meters above sea level and is between olive groves.
In this area there is a large cave system and the caves are a short distance within each other. The underground lakes have either brackish or freshwater .
Photos: Kefalonian Wild Nature
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- The beautiful Agia Efimia village in Kefalonia island (pictures)
- Think Greece is just a tourist trap? Come to Kefalonia and find the island that time forgot (despite its starring role in Hollywood blockbuster Captain Corelli's Mandolin)
- Magnificent pictures from Kefalonia's stunning beach, Antisamos
- The sea's wild beauty in all its glory... at Myrtos beach!
- Drogarati Cave: Descend the steps and an atmospheric subterranean world awaits you