A truly remarkable natural phenomenon, with amazing scenery and a lake with blue waters!
Few people know the existence of this beautiful cave in the village of Poulata in Sami... Aggalaki Cave is situated at an altitude of 50 meters above sea level and is between olive groves.
In this area there is a large cave system and the caves are a short distance within each other. The underground lakes have either brackish or freshwater .
Photos: Kefalonian Wild Nature
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Kefalonia, an island of exquisite beauty (video)
- The secret paradise beach Spilitsa in Kefalonia (photos)
- Wonderful day for a swim today. View photos of Platis and Makry Gialos
- Fascinating spectacle at the cave of Drogarati in Kefalonia (pictures)
- Today : Magnificent pictures from Kefalonia's stunning beach, Antisamos