A beautiful pebble beach, with crystal clear water, surrounded by limestone cliffs in northern Paliki.
Fteri beach, which attracts yachts and celebrities, can be accessed by land through a pathway (it would take about 40 minutes) with an adventurous descent through a small gorge-ravine.
The magnificent white sandy beach, blue sea and the steep limestone cliffs with lush vegetation compose an exotic paradise setting in the most beautiful island of the Ionian sea!
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Kefalonia, an island of exquisite beauty (video)
- The secret paradise beach Spilitsa in Kefalonia (photos)
- Wonderful day for a swim today. View photos of Platis and Makry Gialos
- Fascinating spectacle at the cave of Drogarati in Kefalonia (pictures)
- Today : Magnificent pictures from Kefalonia's stunning beach, Antisamos