A beautiful pebble beach, with crystal clear water, surrounded by limestone cliffs in northern Paliki.
Fteri beach, which attracts yachts and celebrities, can be accessed by land through a pathway (it would take about 40 minutes) with an adventurous descent through a small gorge-ravine.
The magnificent white sandy beach, blue sea and the steep limestone cliffs with lush vegetation compose an exotic paradise setting in the most beautiful island of the Ionian sea!
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- The beautiful Agia Efimia village in Kefalonia island (pictures)
- Think Greece is just a tourist trap? Come to Kefalonia and find the island that time forgot (despite its starring role in Hollywood blockbuster Captain Corelli's Mandolin)
- Magnificent pictures from Kefalonia's stunning beach, Antisamos
- The sea's wild beauty in all its glory... at Myrtos beach!
- Drogarati Cave: Descend the steps and an atmospheric subterranean world awaits you