A unique evening in Assos with musicians scattering beautiful romantic Kefalonian and Italian songs into the sea.
An enchanting atmosphere was created in the coastal village of Assos, beautiful lighting, candles lit everywhere and torches on the beach, which had literally filled up with people listening to the traditional Kefalonian and Italian songs.
The boats gave a special romantic note to the evening. It could fairly be described as the best event of the area for this Summer.
The boat rides continued with wonderful songs along the harbor, followed by a feast with a lot of fun and dancing in the beautifully arranged with white tables square of the village.
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- The beautiful Agia Efimia village in Kefalonia island (pictures)
- Think Greece is just a tourist trap? Come to Kefalonia and find the island that time forgot (despite its starring role in Hollywood blockbuster Captain Corelli's Mandolin)
- Magnificent pictures from Kefalonia's stunning beach, Antisamos
- The sea's wild beauty in all its glory... at Myrtos beach!
- Drogarati Cave: Descend the steps and an atmospheric subterranean world awaits you