The beautiful Kimilia beach with its crystal clear blue waters is located in the northwest corner of Kefalonia, near Fiskardo.
To get to Kimilia beach, you have to leave the car in Germenata village and continue on foot down a small footpath. The distance is about ten minutes, but you will be walking in the green nature full of cypress and olives trees.
When you arrive, the splendid scenery of the beach with white pebbles and crystal clear waters will enchant you.
Photos Beldi Photography
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Drogarati Cave: Descend the steps and an atmospheric subterranean world awaits you
- 20 rare coloured Kefalonian postcards from the 1910 - 1920 period
- Kefalonia honored its patron Saint Gerasimos (images - video)
- Aggalaki Cave. The diamond of all caves in Kefalonia (pictures)
- The secret beach Fteri in Kefalonia (video)