Travel Leaders Group released its latest nationwide survey findings in which the Greek islands are among the most dreamed about destination for American travelers in the world. Australia remains the most dreamed about destination, followed by Italy, Bora Bora, Ireland and New Zealand.
The survey includes responses from 2,854 consumers throughout the United States.
“Australia is undeniably captivating to many Americans. With a size mirroring that of the continental U.S., it offers immense variety from cosmopolitan cities to the rugged outback and from world-class beaches and the Great Barrier Reef to award-winning wine regions,” explained Travel Leaders Group CEO Ninan Chacko. “The ultimate dream list includes tantalizing South Pacific islands, around the world cruises and longtime favorites such as Italy, Ireland and France. With this knowledge, our travel agents are continually honing their expertise and specializations in order to amaze clients who are ready to turn their dreams into reality.”
Travel Leaders Group’s 2017 Consumer Travel Survey asked Americans to name their “ultimate dream destination” and the list includes:
3 Bora Bora
5 New Zealand
6 Cruise – World
8 Cruise – Europe (Mediterranean)
9 Greek Islands
11 Cruise – Europe (River)
12 (tie) Antarctica
12 (tie) Cruise – South Pacific and Tahiti
14 Cruise – Australia/New Zealand
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- The beautiful Agia Efimia village in Kefalonia island (pictures)
- Think Greece is just a tourist trap? Come to Kefalonia and find the island that time forgot (despite its starring role in Hollywood blockbuster Captain Corelli's Mandolin)
- Magnificent pictures from Kefalonia's stunning beach, Antisamos
- The sea's wild beauty in all its glory... at Myrtos beach!
- Drogarati Cave: Descend the steps and an atmospheric subterranean world awaits you