An impressive photo has appeared on the internet, which shows a rare phenomenon that took place in the famous Kefalonian beach, Myrtos.
Extremely low temperatures have created a large temperature difference between the sea and the land ... making the sea look like it is boiling !!!
Photo: Kefalonian Wild Nature
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- The beautiful Agia Efimia village in Kefalonia island (pictures)
- Think Greece is just a tourist trap? Come to Kefalonia and find the island that time forgot (despite its starring role in Hollywood blockbuster Captain Corelli's Mandolin)
- Magnificent pictures from Kefalonia's stunning beach, Antisamos
- The sea's wild beauty in all its glory... at Myrtos beach!
- Drogarati Cave: Descend the steps and an atmospheric subterranean world awaits you