An impressive photo has appeared on the internet, which shows a rare phenomenon that took place in the famous Kefalonian beach, Myrtos.
Extremely low temperatures have created a large temperature difference between the sea and the land ... making the sea look like it is boiling !!!
Photo: Kefalonian Wild Nature
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Kefalonia is a pearl, a unique place in the Ionian sea
- Kefalonia in the top 5 Greek islands to escape the crowds (pictures)
- 13 Kefalonian beaches awarded the Blue Flag (pictures)
- Xi beach, Kefalonia among the 15 most beautiful beaches in Europe for 2017 (pictures)
- Kefalonia: What to admire first from its natural, wild beauty