Not many people know it but there are hidden treasures in Kefalonia, called "Geocaches".
Geocache is a GPS-navigation game which can be played with a smartphone or a walking GPS. It's perfect to find special, must-see places on the island.
Geocaches are hidden in places where normal people or travelers will never get without knowing there's a nice view or something you don't want to miss. A Geocache is a box or a tube which is hidden on GPS coordinates. Inside the Geocache you'll find a logbook and sometimes nice gadgets which you are allowed to take if you put in another gadget for the next Geocacher. Want to know more about the Geocaches on Kefalonia?
Watch this video:
Jolien Van der Steen
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Myrtos beach among the 10 most Instagram-worthy beaches in Europe
- The Petani beach in Kefalonia among the best beaches in Europe for May (pictures)
- An exotic paradise in Kefalonia (video)
- Kefalonia in the top 10 destinations in Greece for 2017 (pictures)
- The most beautiful hidden beaches on Kefalonia (pictures)