Not many people know it but there are hidden treasures in Kefalonia, called "Geocaches".
Geocache is a GPS-navigation game which can be played with a smartphone or a walking GPS. It's perfect to find special, must-see places on the island.
Geocaches are hidden in places where normal people or travelers will never get without knowing there's a nice view or something you don't want to miss. A Geocache is a box or a tube which is hidden on GPS coordinates. Inside the Geocache you'll find a logbook and sometimes nice gadgets which you are allowed to take if you put in another gadget for the next Geocacher. Want to know more about the Geocaches on Kefalonia?
Watch this video:
Jolien Van der Steen
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Kefalonia is a pearl, a unique place in the Ionian sea
- Kefalonia in the top 5 Greek islands to escape the crowds (pictures)
- 13 Kefalonian beaches awarded the Blue Flag (pictures)
- Xi beach, Kefalonia among the 15 most beautiful beaches in Europe for 2017 (pictures)
- Kefalonia: What to admire first from its natural, wild beauty