Not many people know it but there are hidden treasures in Kefalonia, called "Geocaches".
Geocache is a GPS-navigation game which can be played with a smartphone or a walking GPS. It's perfect to find special, must-see places on the island.
Geocaches are hidden in places where normal people or travelers will never get without knowing there's a nice view or something you don't want to miss. A Geocache is a box or a tube which is hidden on GPS coordinates. Inside the Geocache you'll find a logbook and sometimes nice gadgets which you are allowed to take if you put in another gadget for the next Geocacher. Want to know more about the Geocaches on Kefalonia?
Watch this video:
Jolien Van der Steen
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Wonderful day for a swim today. View photos of Platis and Makry Gialos
- Fascinating spectacle at the cave of Drogarati in Kefalonia (pictures)
- Today : Magnificent pictures from Kefalonia's stunning beach, Antisamos
- Kefalonia in the top 10 Greek destinations according to TripAdvisor
- The exotic beach of Vouti with the turquoise waters in Kefalonia (pictures)