Not many people know it but there are hidden treasures in Kefalonia, called "Geocaches".
Geocache is a GPS-navigation game which can be played with a smartphone or a walking GPS. It's perfect to find special, must-see places on the island.
Geocaches are hidden in places where normal people or travelers will never get without knowing there's a nice view or something you don't want to miss. A Geocache is a box or a tube which is hidden on GPS coordinates. Inside the Geocache you'll find a logbook and sometimes nice gadgets which you are allowed to take if you put in another gadget for the next Geocacher. Want to know more about the Geocaches on Kefalonia?
Watch this video:
Jolien Van der Steen
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Trivago: Top 10 adults-only resorts in Greece (photos)
- Not one or two but... 88 beaches in Kefalonia that will impress you (video)
- Magical boat rides and local songs in Assos (pictures-video)
- The clear waters of Myrtos are distinguishable even from an airplane (image)
- The unknown exotic beach of Kimilia in Kefalonia (pictures)