Not many people know it but there are hidden treasures in Kefalonia, called "Geocaches".
Geocache is a GPS-navigation game which can be played with a smartphone or a walking GPS. It's perfect to find special, must-see places on the island.
Geocaches are hidden in places where normal people or travelers will never get without knowing there's a nice view or something you don't want to miss. A Geocache is a box or a tube which is hidden on GPS coordinates. Inside the Geocache you'll find a logbook and sometimes nice gadgets which you are allowed to take if you put in another gadget for the next Geocacher. Want to know more about the Geocaches on Kefalonia?
Watch this video:
Jolien Van der Steen
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- The beautiful Agia Efimia village in Kefalonia island (pictures)
- Think Greece is just a tourist trap? Come to Kefalonia and find the island that time forgot (despite its starring role in Hollywood blockbuster Captain Corelli's Mandolin)
- Magnificent pictures from Kefalonia's stunning beach, Antisamos
- The sea's wild beauty in all its glory... at Myrtos beach!
- Drogarati Cave: Descend the steps and an atmospheric subterranean world awaits you