Padlocks of love from Paris ... in Myrtos, love promises ... a padlock forever.
Myrtos acquired its own padlocks of love. The symbol of love for couples was brought to our mind by the beautiful view of Myrtos thus putting padlocks of love on us.
There may not be many like the famous bridge over the Seine or the Ponte Milvio in Rome, but by the summer there may be many more. Padlocks of love symbolize eternal love, the couple locked in love throws away the key, so the lock will never open and their love will last forever.
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Drogarati Cave: Descend the steps and an atmospheric subterranean world awaits you
- 20 rare coloured Kefalonian postcards from the 1910 - 1920 period
- Kefalonia honored its patron Saint Gerasimos (images - video)
- Aggalaki Cave. The diamond of all caves in Kefalonia (pictures)
- The secret beach Fteri in Kefalonia (video)