Padlocks of love from Paris ... in Myrtos, love promises ... a padlock forever.
Myrtos acquired its own padlocks of love. The symbol of love for couples was brought to our mind by the beautiful view of Myrtos thus putting padlocks of love on us.
There may not be many like the famous bridge over the Seine or the Ponte Milvio in Rome, but by the summer there may be many more. Padlocks of love symbolize eternal love, the couple locked in love throws away the key, so the lock will never open and their love will last forever.
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Aggalaki Cave. The diamond of all caves in Kefalonia (pictures)
- The secret beach Fteri in Kefalonia (video)
- Greece 2nd most popular destination globally in online searches!
- Trivago: Top 10 adults-only resorts in Greece (photos)
- Not one or two but... 88 beaches in Kefalonia that will impress you (video)