With great magnificence and pomp, the Divine Liturgy was celebrated this morning at the Holy Monastery of St. Gerasimos in Omala.
Hundreds of faithful attended the celebration and crowds from all over Greece and aborad had gathered early to celebrate the holiday of the Saint Gerasimos.
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Drogarati Cave: Descend the steps and an atmospheric subterranean world awaits you
- 20 rare coloured Kefalonian postcards from the 1910 - 1920 period
- Kefalonia honored its patron Saint Gerasimos (images - video)
- Aggalaki Cave. The diamond of all caves in Kefalonia (pictures)
- The secret beach Fteri in Kefalonia (video)