2 pots of yoghurt
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp vinegar
¾ cup oil 1 large cucumber
Execution: Grate the cucumber on a grater , leave in a colander to strain its juices while adding a little salt to help pull the fluids .
Grate the garlic and add the well drained cucumber, garlic , oil , vinegar , salt and a little pepper in a bowl. Mix our materials and our tzatziki is ready. Put it in a refrigerator to cool , and you have made an appetizer that can accompany many dishes .
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- 45 reasons to visit Kefalonia! (video)
- The goats of Myrtos posing for the camera (pictures)
- Myrtos Beach now has a waterfall (photos - video)
- Kefalonia island : They built an igloo to spend a night on Mount Ainos (Pictures)
- There is no way to visit the island of Kefalonia, and not see the Cave Mellisani (video)