2 pots of yoghurt
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp vinegar
¾ cup oil 1 large cucumber
Execution: Grate the cucumber on a grater , leave in a colander to strain its juices while adding a little salt to help pull the fluids .
Grate the garlic and add the well drained cucumber, garlic , oil , vinegar , salt and a little pepper in a bowl. Mix our materials and our tzatziki is ready. Put it in a refrigerator to cool , and you have made an appetizer that can accompany many dishes .
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Kefalonia amongst the 19 best islands of Greece
- Makris Gialos is full of people (pictures)
- The magnificent full moon of July in Argostoli (images)
- Cultural Summer in Kefalonia. See where you can go from the 11th to the 16th of July 2017
- The exotic beach of Vouti with the turquoise waters in Kefalonia (pictures)