2 pots of yoghurt
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp vinegar
¾ cup oil 1 large cucumber
Execution: Grate the cucumber on a grater , leave in a colander to strain its juices while adding a little salt to help pull the fluids .
Grate the garlic and add the well drained cucumber, garlic , oil , vinegar , salt and a little pepper in a bowl. Mix our materials and our tzatziki is ready. Put it in a refrigerator to cool , and you have made an appetizer that can accompany many dishes .
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Trivago: Top 10 adults-only resorts in Greece (photos)
- Not one or two but... 88 beaches in Kefalonia that will impress you (video)
- Magical boat rides and local songs in Assos (pictures-video)
- The clear waters of Myrtos are distinguishable even from an airplane (image)
- The unknown exotic beach of Kimilia in Kefalonia (pictures)