2 pots of yoghurt
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp vinegar
¾ cup oil 1 large cucumber
Execution: Grate the cucumber on a grater , leave in a colander to strain its juices while adding a little salt to help pull the fluids .
Grate the garlic and add the well drained cucumber, garlic , oil , vinegar , salt and a little pepper in a bowl. Mix our materials and our tzatziki is ready. Put it in a refrigerator to cool , and you have made an appetizer that can accompany many dishes .
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Myrtos beach among the 10 most Instagram-worthy beaches in Europe
- The Petani beach in Kefalonia among the best beaches in Europe for May (pictures)
- An exotic paradise in Kefalonia (video)
- Kefalonia in the top 10 destinations in Greece for 2017 (pictures)
- The most beautiful hidden beaches on Kefalonia (pictures)