2 pots of yoghurt
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp vinegar
¾ cup oil 1 large cucumber
Execution: Grate the cucumber on a grater , leave in a colander to strain its juices while adding a little salt to help pull the fluids .
Grate the garlic and add the well drained cucumber, garlic , oil , vinegar , salt and a little pepper in a bowl. Mix our materials and our tzatziki is ready. Put it in a refrigerator to cool , and you have made an appetizer that can accompany many dishes .
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Wonderful day for a swim today. View photos of Platis and Makry Gialos
- Fascinating spectacle at the cave of Drogarati in Kefalonia (pictures)
- Today : Magnificent pictures from Kefalonia's stunning beach, Antisamos
- Kefalonia in the top 10 Greek destinations according to TripAdvisor
- The exotic beach of Vouti with the turquoise waters in Kefalonia (pictures)