2 pots of yoghurt
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp vinegar
¾ cup oil 1 large cucumber
Execution: Grate the cucumber on a grater , leave in a colander to strain its juices while adding a little salt to help pull the fluids .
Grate the garlic and add the well drained cucumber, garlic , oil , vinegar , salt and a little pepper in a bowl. Mix our materials and our tzatziki is ready. Put it in a refrigerator to cool , and you have made an appetizer that can accompany many dishes .
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Kefalonia is a pearl, a unique place in the Ionian sea
- Kefalonia in the top 5 Greek islands to escape the crowds (pictures)
- 13 Kefalonian beaches awarded the Blue Flag (pictures)
- Xi beach, Kefalonia among the 15 most beautiful beaches in Europe for 2017 (pictures)
- Kefalonia: What to admire first from its natural, wild beauty